Motorhomes fitted with airbags give the owners:
- Less movement in the motorhome when parked or at overnight stop. Walking about movement is minimized in the motorhome.
- Improved road handling resulting in minimal sway, and better braking in emergency conditions.
- Greater rear clearance when entering service stations, driveways, ferries and other steeper areas.
- Improved driver and passenger comfort. The airbags will make the vehicle corner flatter and easier to drive around corners.
- Optional heavy duty front coils or airbags are available for some models to fit to the front suspension to further improve ride and handling.
- Side to side leveling by adjusting the air pressure using an in-cab control system, you can level the motorhome side to side when camping on not so level ground.