We Are Your Airbag Suspension Specialists For All Major Makes And Models.
Coil Replacement Airbag Suspension Kit
Coil Replacement Air Bag Kit is full air suspension applied to vehicles with coil spring suspension.
- The coil springs are removed totally and are replaced with airbags.
- The airbags are heavy duty two ply, reinforced rubber rolling sleeves, the same construction as used on heavy duty trucks and buses.
- You can adjust for varying loads and road conditions by simply inflating or deflating, just like inflating a tyre.
- These kits use either Firestone or Dunlop airbags.
These kits give:
- Improved braking and steering
- Less body roll/sway
- Greater towing capacity and stability
- Decreased tyre wear
- More comfortable ride for occupants
- Ideal for on road or 4WD use
- Installation is relatively easy on all models
- These kits use Dunlop or Firestone brand rolling sleeve design air bags of the highest quality.
- Load ratings exceed the vehicles rated axle load rating
Optional Air Compressor Kits
We can provide complete kits to enable inflation/deflation of your air suspension from in the vehicle, even whilst travelling.
These Kits Are Available for:
- Landcruiser 80 Series (Front + Rear, Standard + Raised)
- Landcruiser 100 Series (Front + Rear, Live Axle)
- Nissan GU/GQ Patrol (Front + Rear)
- Toyota Prado 120/150 Series (Rear Only)
- Mercedes Vito Van (Rear Only)
- VW T5/T4 Van (Rear Only)
- Land Rover Defender 110/130 (Rear Only)
- Holden Caprice/ Statesman (1990-2006)
- Holden Commodore (VU-VZ)
Most (not all) give a 50mm raised in height over standard.